Description of demountable partition wall
Do you need to reconfigure your current workspace? Your business is growing and your current space is struggling to meet changing requirements? You just don’t have the time to deal with the business interruption brought about by traditional construction methods? Wouldn’t you like to present an office space with a more modern up to date look to your clients? Skyfold knows that business owners and facility managers are increasingly more conscious about space issues and creating a professional work environment. That is why Skyfold came up with the demountable partition wall to solve all your interior office partition needs. Our demountable partition wall solutions are considered to be some of the best on the market. A simple turn of a key and the demountable partition wall appears like magic.
The Skyfold range of demountable partition walls provide a sophisticated and modern feel to the office environment creating a stimulating working area. With a range of glazed and solid wall options the potential to create stunning office space is almost limitless. Due to the fact that the components that make up the demountable partition walls can be reused, the partitioning system is also kind to the environment.
From offices to schools, universities and other spaces both large and small can benefit from a simple and cost effective demountable partition wall from Skyfold.
Choose from the following demountable partition walls
- Skyfold® Classic™ enables you to reconfigure any room with a simple turnkey operation, often in less than two minutes! These custom-manufactured, completely automatic, demountable partition walls are exceptionally lightweight and are available in a variety of finishes, configurations, and combinations. They have exceptional acoustical ratings and are ideal for stepped or sloped floors
- Skyfold Zenith® enables you to reconfigure any room with a simple turnkey operation, often in less than two minutes! These custom-manufactured, completely automatic, demountable partition walls are exceptionally lightweight and are available in a variety of finishes, configurations, and combinations.
- Skyfold Mirage® are innovative glass demountable partition walls for interior applications that enables you to reconfigure any room with a simple turnkey operation, often in less than two minutes! These custom-manufactured, completely automatic, glass demountable partition walls are exceptionally lightweight and are available in a variety of glass coatings. They provide a high proportion viewing area and incorporate an acoustical seal
A few Safety Features
Safety is paramount on all the Skyfold demountable partition walls.
- The demountable partition wall is operated by two spring return key switches wired in series and operated simultaneously. Hand pressure must be maintained in order to operate the demountable partition wall. When hand pressure is removed, the demountable partition wall immediately stops in a quick and positive fashion without coasting.
- As a normal part of the operation, it is possible to partially open (or close) the demountable partition wall, stop it and then reverse the operation.
- When one of the keys is released, the demountable partition wall stops immediately, without coasting.
- The gear motor that powers the entire demountable partition wall is a heavy-duty, sealed, industrial motor designed for hundreds of stops and starts an hour. It is rated for service several orders of magnitude more rigorous than the service it experiences on a Skyfold demountable partition wall.
- Separate from the gear motor assembly is a closed loop hydraulic checking device powered by the line shaft itself. When the demountable partition wall is traveling downwards, the hydraulic checking device builds up a certain hydraulic pressure that is dependent on the demountable partition wall travel speed. In normal operation, this pressure is very low and this checking device offers no appreciable braking force on the demountable partition wall. If, at any time, the wall speed is substantially greater than normal, this checking device offers sufficient braking force to lower the demountable partition wall at a speed no greater than 150% of normal operating speed
Our innovative demountable partition walls provide:
- Quite, effortless, turnkey operation – no manual labor is required to use our demountable partition walls.
- Rigid wall panels folds vertically into the ceiling for storage saving valuable floor space
- No unsightly side storage pockets are needed for our demountable partition walls
- Each demountable partition wall is custom manufactured
- Our demountable partition walls allow you to re-configure your space in just minutes
Additionally, the demountable partition walls can provide instant drama and visual interest once deployed from their ceiling storage cavity. Skyfold’s demountable partition wall is available in virtually any finish including laminates, wood veneers, vinyl, stainless steel or even transparent materials like clear laminated glass.
Also known as Floating Wall System, Motorized Wall Systems, Temporary Partition Wall, Glass Folding Partition, Stacking Glass Walls, Demountable Wall Systems, Sound Proof Room Dividers, Movable Glass Wall System, Partition Divider Screen, Retractable Glass Walls, Operable Walls Partitions, Acoustical Rating, Operable Wall Systems, Modular Partition Walls, Retractable Walls, Retractable Wall Systems, Movable Partitions, Operable Wall, Partition Walls, Folding Room Dividers, Lift Walls, Operable Walls, Panel Room Divider, Glass Wall Systems, Modular Wall System, Folding Partitions, Modular Wall Systems, Folding Walls.