The SKYFOLD operable wall shall be warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years or five thousand cycles (5,000), whichever occurs first, from the date of shipment.
Extended Parts Warranty (Optional)
An extended warranty on parts is available in addition to the basic warranty. It includes coverage on all parts (excluding touch screen operator stations) for a period of ten (10) years or five thousand (5,000) cycles, whichever occurs first.
Replacement parts are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment or the balance of the original warranty period, whichever is longer.
Furthermore, Skyfold Inc. warrants that the acoustical performance of the Skyfold wall will be unaffected for a period of ten (10) years or five thousand (5,000) cycles, whichever occurs first.
In all the cases stated above, the period covered by the warranty begins on the date of shipment.
The SKYFOLD operable wall shall retain its acoustical properties for 10 years from the date of shipment providing the proper maintenance has been performed on the partition.
Basic and Extended Warranty Exclusions
- Parts and labor required to maintain the operable wall and all parts subject to normal wear and tear are specifically excluded from warranty coverage. Please refer to the maintenance program as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Damage or malfunction caused by improper use.
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to maintain the operable wall in accordance with the maintenance section of the owner’s manual.
- Damage or malfunction caused by non genuine Skyfold parts.
- Damage or malfunction caused by work performed by a non authorized individual.
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to operate the wall in accordance with the owner’s manual.
- Acts of God.
Maximum liability of Skyfold Inc. is limited to the initial purchase price of the product providing that required maintenance and servicing was done. By no means shall Skyfold Inc. be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages arising from the sale or use of the product, whether by contract or otherwise.
Disclaimer: A formal and binding warranty is issued with the close-out documents after the final installation of the Skyfold system has taken place.