The SKYFOLD operable wall shall be warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years or five thousand cycles (5,000), whichever occurs first, from the date of shipment.
Extended Parts Warranty (Optional)
An extended warranty on parts is available in addition to the basic warranty. It includes coverage on all parts for a period of ten (10) years or five thousand (5,000) cycles, whichever occurs first, from date of shipment.
The SKYFOLD operable wall shall retain its acoustical properties for 10 years from the date of shipment providing the proper maintenance has been performed on the partition.
Basic and Extended Warranty Exclusions
- Parts and labor required to maintain the operable wall and all parts subject to normal wear and tear are specifically excluded from warranty coverage. Please refer to the maintenance program as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Damage or malfunction caused by improper use.
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to maintain the operable wall in accordance with the maintenance section of the owner’s manual.
- Damage or malfunction caused by non genuine Skyfold parts.
- Damage or malfunction caused by work performed by a non authorized individual.
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to operate the wall in accordance with the owner’s manual.
- Acts of God.
SKYFOLD Inc.’s MAXIMUM LIABILITY is limited to the initial purchase price of the product providing that the required maintenance and servicing have been performed.
By no means shall SKYFOLD Inc. be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages arising from the sale or use of the product, whether by contract or otherwise.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties, whether oral, written or implied. Should the need arise to modify this warranty to meet special circumstances, it must be amended in writing, witnessed and signed in the presence of the SKYFOLD Inc. administration.