Description of temporary partition wall
Skyfold’s temporary partition wall is ideal for anywhere a room divider is required. Imagine a school gymnasium that can be divided in less than 2 minutes. Picture the arrival lounge at your local airport that is capable of segregating domestic and international arrivals with a simple turnkey operation. The airport authorities can now reconfigure the arrival lounge to suit their specific needs instantly with a temporary partition wall. Skyfold is a world leader in temporary partition walls because of their state-of-the-art automatic design, ease of use and the available customization to suit all of your specific needs. Skyfold’s temporary partition wall is the only automatic temporary partition wall in the world that offers high acoustical ratings and folds vertically into the ceiling without manual intervention. Our temporary partition wall uses proven tracking and trolley systems to ensure that it stacks correctly and closes smoothly every time.
Skyfold’s temporary partition wall is extremely durable and has no visible hinges or hardware. A wide variety of finishes are available, including vinyl, glass, fabric, stainless steel, aluminium, wood veneer, tapestry, murals, and more. Skyfold’s temporary partition wall is tested to the highest quality standards during manufacture in order to achieve its’ maximum life cycle once installed.
Choose from the following temporary partition walls
- Skyfold® Classic™ enables you to reconfigure any room with a simple turnkey operation, often in less than two minutes! These custom-manufactured, completely automatic, temporary partition walls are exceptionally lightweight and are available in a variety of finishes, configurations, and combinations. They have exceptional acoustical ratings and are ideal for stepped or sloped floors
- Skyfold Zenith® enables you to reconfigure any room with a simple turnkey operation, often in less than two minutes! These custom-manufactured, completely automatic, temporary partition walls are exceptionally lightweight and are available in a variety of finishes, configurations, and combinations. Skyfold Zenith is similar to our Classic series except with the benefit of a thinner path-of-travel allowing for furniture and other obstructions to be closer to the wall.
- Skyfold Mirage® are innovative glass temporary partition walls for interior applications that enables you to reconfigure any room with a simple turnkey operation, often in less than two minutes! These custom-manufactured, completely automatic, glass temporary partition walls are exceptionally lightweight and are available in a variety of glass coatings. They provide a high proportion viewing area and incorporate an acoustical seal
Advantages of Skyfold temporary partition walls
Our innovative temporary partition walls provide:
- Quite, effortless, turnkey operation – no manual labour is required to use our temporary partition walls
- Rigid wall panels fold vertically into the ceiling for storage saving valuable floor space
- No unsightly side storage pockets are needed for our temporary partition walls
- Each temporary partition wall is custom manufactured
Safety features of Skyfold temporary partition walls
Safety is paramount on all the temporary partition walls dividers.
- The temporary partition walls are operated by two spring return key switches wired in series and operated simultaneously. Hand pressure must be maintained in order to operate the temporary partition walls. When hand pressure is removed, the temporary partition walls immediately stop in a quick and positive fashion without coasting.
- As a normal part of the operation, it is possible to partially open (or close) the temporary partition wall, stop it and then reverse the operation.
- When one of the keys is released, the temporary partition wall stops immediately, without coasting.
- The gear motor that powers the entire temporary partition wall is a heavy-duty, sealed, industrial motor designed for hundreds of stops and starts an hour. It is rated for service several orders of magnitude more rigorous than the service it experiences on a Skyfold temporary partition wall.
- Separate from the gear motor assembly is a closed loop hydraulic checking device powered by the line shaft itself. When the temporary partition walls are travelling downwards, the hydraulic checking device builds up a certain hydraulic pressure that is dependent on wall travel speed. In normal operation, this pressure is very low and this checking device offers no appreciable braking force on the temporary partition walls. If, at any time, the wall speed is substantially greater than normal, this checking device offers sufficient braking force to lower the temporary partition walls at a speed no greater than 150% of normal operating speed.
Also known as Floating Wall System, Motorized Wall Systems, Glass Folding Partition, Stacking Glass Walls, Demountable Wall Systems, Sound Proof Room Dividers, Movable Glass Wall System, Partition Divider Screen, Retractable Glass Walls, Operable Walls Partitions, Acoustical Rating, Operable Wall Systems, Modular Partition Walls, Retractable Walls, Retractable Wall Systems, Movable Partitions, Operable Wall, Partition Walls, Folding Room Dividers, Lift Walls, Operable Walls, Panel Room Divider, Glass Wall Systems, Modular Wall System, Folding Partitions, Modular Wall Systems, Folding Walls, Demountable Partition Walls.